Accomplish all of this with your device (Once you set it up).
- Shield Your Back : Cradle up to four-teen baseballs or ten softballs and prevent constantly bending over your sensitive back.
Get Comfortable With It:
Learn what three components are included:
- Get Your Jugs Soft Toss Machine
- Enjoy Your 24-page Toss Machine book
- Receive Your Bonus Jugs Throw-Down home plate
Refer to this video, to learn more about using your Jugs Soft Toss Machine for daily use:
Charge your battery, for 24 continuous hours, once every month, to extend your battery life. Charge your battery for 5 consistent days, if your battery does not hold a full charge, or has been discharged for a while. Avoid, at all costs, charging for more than five consistent days.
Learn The Downside:
- Your device is fairly expensive, so finding a cheaper alternative may be beneficial for some people.
- Certain individuals have had negative experiences with your Soft Toss Machine, including the device not working properly upon arrival.
Learn How Much it Costs:
See Pros and Cons
Know The Positives:
- Smell the fresh aroma and vibrant colors of the cool summer air while you swing and hit the torn-up baseballs (or softballs).
- Don’t rub circles around your sore back and hunch over less.
- Don’t constantly lose your patience, and pack a punch with your incredible 8 hour battery life.
- Start to feel the thump of your baseball and watch it fly off the edge of your metal bat.
- Trod and scan less. Enjoy in any teeny-tiny, 10-by-10 foot space.
- Keep your chin up and inflate your confidence.
- Sweat buckets no more and carry effortlessly.
- Tap your foot less and instantly set everything in motion.
- Toss your frustrations out and set-up easily.
- Comfort your panicky mind and abuse your 2-Year Warranty (Check website for details).
- Get your bonus Jug’s personal throw-down home plate for FREE.
- Decrease your unskillfullness and smack grounders.
- Enhance your offensive and defensive skills.
- Save your money and use with several types of balls (Check webiste).
- Charge less and play more.
- Join hundreds all around the country including several colleges.
Know The Negatives:
- Don’t place inside your trunk (Temperatures can reach up to 180 degrees, so avoid damaging your product)
- Use only 11 to 12 inch softballs with your Jugs toss machine.
- Recieve your short 6-month warranty to replace your battery.
Still unsure whether to invest your money in this device? Learn more about your Jugs Soft Toss Machine and watch this useful video to listen with your Oregon Baseball Hall Of Fame Coach:
Read Jugs Soft Toss Machine FAQs:
Learn: How long does your Jugs Soft Toss Machine take to fully charge?
Charge your Jugs Toss Machine for approximately 12 hours to fully recharge your battery.
Learn: Will your Jugs Soft Toss Machine throw your wiffle balls?
It can, but it may be thrown out of range, for hitting, or the arc may be off, if the arm hits your wiffle ball dimple.
Learn: How can you clean your Jugs Soft Toss Machine?
Use your slightly damp cloth and clean your newly purchased Jugs Soft Toss Pitching Machine. Evade the use of your harmful chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
Learn: Where can you purchase your Jugs Soft Toss Machine?