Funny Wiffle Ball Puns
- I wondered why the Wiffle ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
2. I don’t field like football today, and besides, Wiffle ball is a batter game.
3. I never have understood how you’re supposed to hit anything with a bat…..it keeps flying away.
4. Have you ever wondered why Wiffle ball players get girlfriends? They’re great at hitting it off.
5. If you sing while playing baseball, you won’t get a good pitch.
6. He could play Wiffle ball, football, basketball, soccer and tennis. He was a jock of all trades.
7. In each town on his trip, the Wiffle ball player made a short stop.
8. They replaced the Wiffle ball with an orange to add zest to the game.
9. Wiffle ball on a foggy day is all about hit and mist.
10. The Wiffle ball player made a clean move with the girl but then he struck out.
11. A Wiffle ball player can sell himself to a new team, if he has a good pitch.
12. A new batter joined the Wiffle ball team, and he was a real hit.
13. Do beginner vampires go to batting practice?
14. Wiffle ball players are expected to perform well right o
ff the bat.
15. She played Wiffle ball and so did he. They hit it off.
ATTENTION Wiffle Ball 360 Viewer! Click Below To See The Best Wiffle Ball Bat Review Ever:
Tired Of Not Having A Back-Stopper For Wiffle Ball? Then, Click Here:
Click Here For Funny [Uncensored] Wiffle Ball Team Names:
Browse Around, As Well, Since There Is A Lot More Content Revolving Around The Topic Of Wiffle Ball.
August 15, 2017
I thought it would be a great idea to place puns on this Wiffle ball website, because I thought it would give you a good chuckle or two, since these have found a way to make me laugh. Enjoy these Wiffle ball puns, the way I enjoyed making this.
The content on this page is meant to entertain and aid readers by lending them a hand in enjoying scrolling through the internet, so I must state that these puns were taken from and/or were modified from the website punoftheday.com. I do not, in anyway, take credit for this work, for it belongs to whomever had created these puns over at punoftheday.com. I must also stat that, the pictures above were taken from the world wide web, as well and do not, I repeat, do not, in any way, belong to me. These pictures belong entirely to whomever took them and/or is the owner of the pictures.